Saturday, March 17, 2012

1 week out!

By this time next Saturday,
I will be getting ready to go on stage! 
I can't believe how fast time has flown....
but then again, it feels like it has taken forever to get here!
Not sure if its all the caffeine I'm taking, or just my nerves,
but I have been super high strung and anxious lately.
I feel like there is always something to do and my mind is going a million miles an hour. 
With all the extra cardio I am trying to squeeze in I just want to be as productive as possible with my day, which usually means I'm running around like a mad lady...
And its frustrating because my body is so exhausted I can hardly move very fast.
My body just can't keep up with my mind right now. 
I went and got a massage this week to help me relax a little bit. 
It ended up being more of a stretchy massage rather than a relaxing massage,
but I think my little muscles needed it cause this last week I have been noticing that my left leg feels like it has restless leg syndrome and its driving me nuts!
Someone posted this on Facebook the other day and I loved it especially with how I have been feeling lately:

Only 7 more days of this craziness and its going to fly by.
More group posing in the am!
Trying to get in as much extra cardio as my body will let me.
Maybe thinking like this will help:

Now off to work!
Already got in 55 min of cardio today :)
Only 3.5 days left of work...

No comments:

Post a Comment