Sunday, March 11, 2012

Two weeks out!

My tank is running empty. 
It takes SO much energy and effort to do EVERYTHING!!
I am really feeling for the elderly right now.. lol
Its hard to focus and my brain isn't producing complete thoughts. 
I'm just so scatterbrained, not to mention a n emotional wreck
I am getting heart palpitations from all the caffeine I drink,
and there are blisters on my feet from my damn posing shoes. 
It has been impossible to sleep through the night.
Its so frustrating because I want to be pushing even harder, but I have nothing left to give...

So I have been eating TONS of veggies lately to help me feel full and I never thought I would say this... but I kinda feel guilty! lol
It could be worse I guess...
Of course two weeks out they start selling these!
DROOL>>>>
And when I make my daily trip to the grocery store,
there they are with their colorful boxes and lil sashes...
whores.

No comments:

Post a Comment