Monday, April 9, 2012

Here we go again!

After a two week bingeing hiatus, I am so stoked to start my diet back up again!
I am up fifteen pounds from the day of the show as of this morning... :S
With the way I have been eating, that should in no way be a surprise.
My trainer says thats normal to gain that after a show, but I am hoping that it sheds off pretty quick.
Yesterday was a pretty good last day to binge.
Not only was it Easter, but it was Phil's birthday!
We went to the Original Pancake House for breakfast and ate our faces off with gourmet pancakes.
I have never been a huge fan of pancakes, but now I have a much deeper appreciation for them! lol
Coconut pancakes, Macadamia nut and white chocolate chip pancakes, sausage wrapped in pancakes, banana pancakes, blueberry pancakes.....
DROOL.....
We attempted to go work it off at the gym and then went and just chilled the rest of the day and of course continued to eat!
He had a coconut birthday cake that was amazing!
And then we both fell asleep in a major food coma...
Now all that yummy food is all just a memory that I get to daydream about these next 9 weeks!
 It will be interesting to see what I start craving this time around..
Last contest I craved a lot of peanut butter, white chocolate, and coconut.
2 meals deep into the diet now and starting to feel a little hungry, but just happy to not be so full!

No comments:

Post a Comment