Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 2, Round 2

This last week back on the diet wasn't too bad.
It has been a lot easier to stay focused and not feel tempted by food.
We went to La Frontera for a work meeting last week and watching everyone eating ooey gooey burritos didn't even bother me.
The last few days though I have just had no energy or motivation for my workouts. 
But at least I am still doing them... right??
This time around I am really just trying to not stress myself out as much and just go with the flow and have fun with this!
Working on shrinking the belly back down. 
Two weeks of binging really stretched it out.
Last night was cheat meal!
We had homemade grilled cheese sandwiches and root beer floats....
HEAVEN!
Nothing beats melty cheese and toasty bread. 
And of course nothing beats ice cream with the most delicious soda in the world!

I have already had a few weak moments when I think, "why the hell am I doing this again? I just want to eat!"
But honestly this is all so worth it.
I look back at my pictures and just can't help but notice how much fun I was having on stage!

I had a perma-smile all day of the competition. :)
It is so amazing to see how many people I have impacted and tell me that I am their inspiration.
That alone is motivating and gives me that boost I need to push through on days I'm slacking.
Its incredible to realize how powerful you can be when you are passionate about something.
This is definitely a life style I look forward to living the rest of my life!
I was told once that this is a selfish sport, and to a point it is, but I am committed to find a way to keep a balance.
There are people who do it everyday that have WAY more going on than I do so I know it is possible.
It might take practice, but where there is a will there is a way!

2 comments:

  1. janessa... i want to know your secret!!! you are smokin hot woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That takes alot of dedication!! Where are you guys living?

    ReplyDelete