Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life as of now.

Just to get updated on life, this is what has been going on with me!
Since graduating esthetic school almost a year ago, I am working as a lash artist at Got Lashes? 
(soon to be Cherry Lash Lounge)
I have never loved a job more!
I don't know what I would do without my lashes!!

I am currently prepping to compete in the NPC Bikini Competition in March!
I am a person that always needs a goal to be working towards and after finishing school last year I was getting the itch to find something else to accomplish. 
Since I will be turning 25 in May(:S) and there WAS talk of having babies..(not anymore..) I wanted to do something that would help me get in the best shape of my life. 
I have always been involved with fitness and find it to be one of my passions
(although not always the best at it;) ), 
I was deciding between running a marathon or doing a bikini competition. 
After doing some research and talking to lots of people that have done both I decided to go for the bikini competition. Besides I don't like running that much.. lol
I only have 5 more weeks to go and have already been prepping for 13 weeks!
The transformation has been incredible! 
I have dropped almost 20 lbs!

While doing my research for the bikini competition and asking around I came back in contact with an old friend from high school who had competed before. He hooked me up with his trainer and was really helpful with showing me around the gym and answering all my questions about the sport. 
Things progressed and we started hanging out a lot and now he is my darling lil boyfriend!! :)
He treats me like a queen and is such a gentleman. 
I am so lucky and blessed to have him in my life.
We have been dating for 3 months this last Monday!
Love you my Philly cheese cake ;) lol

With all the change that was going on in my life,
 I decided it was time to do a little upgrading too :)
So I sold this lil diddy:
and upgraded to this sweet thing:
Isn't she pretty??
New cars are so much fun!

With my new life starting, 
I finally did something that I have been wanting to do for a long time!
I got my first tattoo!!
 I don't think I would have gotten the courage to do it without my cute Gentri friend talking me into it :)
I am so glad she did because it has so much meaning to me.
It says beautiful. powerful. passionate.
My mantra :)
And now its always there so that I never forget it!

That's my life in a nut shell for now!
Work, gym, eat and sleep.
But life couldn't be any better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment