Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Beginnings

After a far too long blogging hiatus, its time to start it back up again!! Life has been quite crazy for the last few months, but its finally starting to calm down and become "normal" again (although I'm not really sure what that is anymore ;) ). Having gone through a divorce recently I have been given the chance to start over fresh. As scary as it can be, it has been quite invigorating. I have finally let go of expectations other people may have had on me and am finally living for myself! It has felt so freeing to not worry about what other people will think of me all the time. I have had made a lot of mistakes in my past and I am just trying to move on and be a better person. I have learned so much about myself and the people around me. I have learned who my true friends are and what unconditional love really is. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family that have stuck behind me through everything and am so grateful to those who can see who I truly am. My heart aches for those that I have hurt in the past and I wish to bring only happiness, love and positivity to those around me. So here is to a fresh start, new beginnings and a second chance at life! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back Ness!

    Speaking from experience, the big D is hard but you're right...it is a blessing in disguise to have a fresh start!

    Love you lots girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beautiful person! I'm glad that your new life has brought you into my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy youre doing so well Janessa :) finding someone who will love you for who you TRULY are, and be there for you no matter what is hard to find. It's so great you found that... it's definately freeing and brings you true happiness. I'm so proud of you for finding yourself, and loving all that you are!who cares what people think.This is YOUR life, so live it :)
    p.s. good luck with the competition! if i wasnt pregnant i'd do it with you! :-)
    Love you to pieces! xo

    ReplyDelete